Ten Days In Diapers

A social and private emotional experiment.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Renumbering The Days

Just a quick note to explain the re-titling of earlier posts:

I realized in my second post that I had mis-numbered the days of the experiment. "Day Two" events actually happened during the first 24-hour period, but because the sun had already risen, I mistakenly counted it as Day Two.

So, rather than try to make up for it through more esoteric means (like putting quotation marks around each day's number or trying to re-explain myself every other post), I decided to go back through and re-name the posts using the correct numbers.

So, yeah, it's officially Day Four again. Yippie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Keep up the good work. 10 days in a diapers sounds fun

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home